Home > Partnerships > Parent Support Group (PSG)
Parent Support Group (PSG)
Who are we?
We are parents of CVSS students who are keen to take an active role in shaping the crucial teenage years of our children.
What does CVSS-PSG stand for?
We are a school-approved organisation that aims to:
(1) Promote close co-operation and understanding between parents/guardians, school leaders and teachers in matters relating to holistic development of students
(2) Provide support to school in the development of students
(3) Encourage social activities and relationship among parents, teachers and students
Why join the PSG?
As parents of CVSS students, you are automatically a member of the PSG. As a PSG Member, you can get involved by:
(1) Attending training / educational workshops
(2) Participating in social and educational programmes for students and other parents
(3) Being part of the feedback unit to build a nurturing, caring school and home environment for your child
CVSS PSG Facebook
Click here and "like" our page for updates.